Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dinner

Salmon Bok Choy




Ingredients:



1. Two pieces of salmon (I got ours at Christine's Gourmet in Auburn)
2. 1/3 Cup Chopped Scallions
3. 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
4. 1 Tablespoon Dry White Wine
5. 1 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
6. 2 Teaspoons Brown Sugar
7. 1 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
8. Two Minced Cloves of Garlic
9. A Little Olive Oil
10. A Few Stems of Bok Choy
11. 1 Can of Drained Water Chestnuts 
12. Salt & Pepper


Directions:


1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Place ingredients 2-8 in food processor and chop. Spray non-stick cooking spray on a glass baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 



2. Lay salmon pieces in dish and cover with half of the marinade. Let sit for five minutes. Then bake for 10 minutes.






3. While baking the fish heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high with a little olive oil. Once hot add bok choy stems and water chestnuts plus remaining marinade. After about 3 minutes add leaves of bok choy and stir till wilted (about a minute).



4. Serve over rice. We used whole grain, wild rice. Enjoy!








- Eliz -

2 comments:

  1. omg liz! this looks amazing. FOR SURE making it soon! looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a food processor.

    Hey here is the pie that I told you about. http://theplasters.blogspot.com/2011/02/stop-what-you-are-doing.html

    So glad that I got run into you at publix, and to let you know I have started a new blog (I know, I know, I am the mayor of Lame-ville) the bread recipe that I told you about will be posted soon.
    www.alphabiteical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete